Spotkania, konwenty
ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Gerald Home
Kontaktowanie:

Tricon, Cieszyn, 26-29 August 2010

Post autor: Gerald Home »

Dear Polish Garrison,

I want to say a very big THANK YOU for looking after me so well at yet another event in Poland - my 4th event there.

You know I love going to your country. I don't know why that is. Maybe it's because you Poles and we Irish have similar backgrounds and souls. Whatever the reason, I always feel very at home in Poland, and love spending time there. I know I'll be back many more times, as a tourist if not as a Star Wars guest.

Thank you Cezary for the kind words you said about me to the organisers.

Thank you Adam and Daniel for being such good helpers.

And thank you Darek for being my "link" to Tricon. Thank you for all the organising and driving you did, and for showing me Krakow and many other places. Your care went way above the call of duty, and I want you to know that I appreciate everything you did for me. Thanks to you, this trip to Poland was extra special.

Thanks also to the organisers and sponsors. I don't know all their names, but could one of you, Darek maybe, thank them all for me? Thanks.

Surprisingly, I didn't get any photos taken with the Polish Garrison this time, but I did take one of Piotr during his excellent vacuum demonstration. It's not very clear, but here it is as a souvenir:

Obrazek

And I also got a photo with the Czech Outpost. It was great to meet them, and I'm sure they will grow and grow and be a garrison one day:

Obrazek

Next stop Germany. I leave for there at 4 o'clock tomorrow morning! Here's the event I'm going to:

http://www.movie-days.com/

Bye for now. I look forward to the next time we meet.

Always remember: I am a friend to all of you in Polish Star Wars fandom, and will always help you any way I can.

Gerald
Gerald Home
Tessek-Squid Head & Mon Calamari Officer in STAR WARS: RETURN OF THE JEDI
Friend of the Polish Garrison
http://www.GeraldHome.com
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Eventy”