[Zrobię] Ciuszki Endor Trooper

Kupię/Sprzedam
ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Stele
Eagle Base Inactive

[Zrobię] Ciuszki Endor Trooper

Post autor: Stele »

Po uszyciu płaszczyka dla siebie zajrzałem do listy na WFGW kto chciał jeszcze taką wersję i się trochę podłamałem, bo wszystkie zadeklarowane trzy osoby są mocno niepewne. Nic to, rozesłałem maile, a że mam wakacje i poszyłbym sobie, mogę równie dobrze porobić dla ludzi z ulicy.
Prezentuje się to następująco:
Obrazek Obrazek

Płaszcz - 100 zł
Spodnie - 120 zł
Owijacze - 40 zł
Dla krewnych i znajomych ceny do negocjacji.
Awatar użytkownika
Stele
Eagle Base Inactive

Re: [Zrobię] Ciuszki Endor Trooper

Przez święta będę robił rzut endorowych pilotek. Jeśli ktoś jeszcze jest zainteresowany, poproszę o kontakt do końca tygodnia, żebym przed świętami mógł zakupić materiały.
Pilotka-180zł
Wytłoczka donata - 120zł. Ewentualne klejenie i malowanie do wyceny w zależności od liczby chętnych.

Tak to wygląda z moich fot rekrutacyjnych:
http://imageshack.us/a/img15/7782/qqlr.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img10/7930/cp5q.jpg
Awatar użytkownika
Wedge
Eagle Base Inactive

Post autor: Wedge »

To żeby nie było niedomówień - tak, chcę :P
Obrazek

Star Wars Mastermind

"SW fans are among the most negative, doom-saying whiners I've ever encountered. Count on SW fans to take one statement and turn it into either a lie or a proclamation of disaster"
-- Randy Stradley
Awatar użytkownika
Blair
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: Blair »

Hi, is this offer regarding Endor Troopers still available? :)
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Stele
Eagle Base Inactive

Hello Blair. I had to suggest Wedge to setup direct contact between us.
Currently I have three almost finished soft caps on desk (one free if Wedge changed his mind again :P ) waiting for something for ears padding, half bag of prepaid and forgotten gaiters, tape for like 10 bandoliers and belts and also forms for granade molding.
Late Feb, after exams, I can get back to sewing if you're interested.
Durring summer holidays I plan to learn handling of CNC lathe and create blaster kit for mass production if there will be interested group to split costs of molding it. My blaster have few years already and is anything but sturdy as was created mainly from PCV plates bended in boilng water. :P
John

Post autor: John »

From my part I can say that soft cap for Endor Trooper made by Stelle is amazing work. Lats week i received one amd I'm very happy :)
Awatar użytkownika
Blair
Kontaktowanie:

Post autor: Blair »

Stele pisze:Hello Blair. I had to suggest Wedge to setup direct contact between us.
Currently I have three almost finished soft caps on desk (one free if Wedge changed his mind again :P ) waiting for something for ears padding, half bag of prepaid and forgotten gaiters, tape for like 10 bandoliers and belts and also forms for granade molding.
Late Feb, after exams, I can get back to sewing if you're interested.
Durring summer holidays I plan to learn handling of CNC lathe and create blaster kit for mass production if there will be interested group to split costs of molding it. My blaster have few years already and is anything but sturdy as was created mainly from PCV plates bended in boilng water. :P
In Lion Base we are interested in 3 helmets (soft parts + donut) ... and also some bandoliers with granades ... :)

Blaster kit could be nice ... of course it will depend on price :(
Obrazek
Awatar użytkownika
Stele
Eagle Base Inactive

If Graf still have donuts parts in stock, then I could make aditional caps by march/april. If not, then we'll have to contact Falcon who owns forms. In pieces and unpainted it would cost 300 pln for set.
Bandoliers & belts are cheap and easy to make, so I couldn't take more that 30 pln for set. Let me know if some of you want to make jacket/vest variant, as then bandolrier goes on top and requires few additional details on the back.
Granade modls are 5 pln for little flat one and 10 pln for round one if i counted resin price right. Jacket/vest version should have two additional grablings: flat granade on plate with 4 screws and shoulder comlink. It would be nice to have forms for all parts, but i'm not so eager to sculp it, given how I screwed up size of rang badge... Newer trust Americans. Always go saxtonite and measure pixels on screencaps. It's like 20% to big. I can't take form from it and sell such crap. :P
Assembling anything won't cost much but it takes time and gets frustrating when you have to polish putty and see drying paint on the same looking thing for weeks. :P
Blaster kits are distant future so take it off aside for now.
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Cargo Hold”